7.13.2014

Words.

Consumed by other adventures for more than half a decade, I haven't maintained my writing as it used to be; my voice and style are not what they were. We improve by experiment and experience, however. I don't aim for perfect, friends, but for process, and progress. Hopefully, I shall make some in the coming days and years, but we all start (or continue) from somewhere.


FREEDOM DOES NOT WAIT


You are always arriving
     here and now, so
          be present
               and witness

     this never before seen
          or known
               moment,

     this newness
          of all things,
               the possibilities.

Do not get trapped, or deceived
     by meaningless fantasies
          of a dead past
               or an unmade future.

     You are a song:
          heard,
               and then gone.

     Play your music in time
          with the beat
               of your heart.



No comments: